2014 - WHAT I'M NOTICING
There are times during the transformational process when it may feel as if we have 'no choice' in certain situations, especially if we want to be true to ourselves and stay in integrity. Yet we always have the option to choose how we feel about our choices. That's not to say that all of the choices we make are of our liking, or even comfortable … sometimes they are not. As transformational beings, however, the choices themselves are not primary. What is paramount is our ability to find the thread of congruency woven though the challenge of each difficult choice. That thread can be described as right action.
We can identify right action by the awareness that such an action will bring us inner peace and a sense of being congruent with our truth. Many times, right action can feel uncomfortable, like something we (our ego-selves) do not want to do, face or confront. At the same time a greater part of us already feels or senses the peace in such action before we have acted.
Right action is not contingent on our emotional reactions. It is recognized by the sense of harmony felt in the connection and intercommunication of heart, mind, body and spirit, and this is what determines the level of our integrity and harmony. When these facets of self are incorporated in choice-making, we are able to maintain our inner wholeness which, in turn, determines our capacity to be at peace with the world and with ourselves. If the world we inhabit is in turmoil, often the most powerful (and sometimes the only benevolent) thing we can do is to choose toward our greater integrity.
We may experience our nobility as humans through right action, as it supports wholeness in ourselves and offers others the opportunity to do the same.
'THOUGHT FOOD' connections from www.spiritualresources.info
The Divine is Love...we are composed of Divine substance...we are love
Love as the Divine is Infinite...we are infinite...
Infinity, by its nature, has no need to repeat itself...we need not compare ourselves to others.
Find delight in the awareness that you are a "one-of-a-kind" expression of the Divine.
'THOUGHT FOOD' a viewpoint: from www.spiritualresources.info
Commit to your heart's path - be fully present in your life (body, mind, emotions...
If you want to be there - take an action - GO THERE...
You cannot go and stay at the same time...
'THOUGHT FOOD' an amusement: from www.spiritualresources.info
Great change requires great patience
Great patience requires great trust
Great trust becomes knowing
Knowing requires patience
Which in turn brings about great change
Which reduces to patience, patience, patience
The requirement for patience is PATIENCE
If you don't find this amusing, just be patient, in time you may see it's quite amusing.
'THOUGHT FOOD' from www.spiritualresources.info
Illusion is structure that resists change and/or does not change...
Reality is fluid possibilities...
What is real? Anything composed of the love that you are....
AUGUST 2013 - favorites
"Love without End" Glenda Green
"You have a right to experience infinity through your own viewpoint and to appreciate
within its vast potential the values and meanings which support your reason for being."
"Air Force One" Harrison Ford as U.S. President James Marshall
"Peace isn't merely the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice."
JANUARY 2013 - Considerations:
The nature of our human reality:
Unless it Matters
When it Matters
It forms as MATTER
A consideration: In this dual (human) reality, matter will always energetically create its opposite simultaneously...
You will see what you expect to see... UNTIL...
You expect to see something you can't imagine
Consider setting the intention each morning to experience a miracle
What My Inner Speaks - DECEMBER 2012
- Refining meditation to include a deepening sense of silence while remaining alert - through the use of conscious breath/breathing which will help to integrate information into your atomic body
- Accept that nothing is hidden from you
- Know that you know and that knowing is constantly offering itself to you
- All you need to do is notice
- Be fully present in your life by being grounded (in your body)
- Cultivate a 'listening attitude' with your Inner
What My Inner is Noticing - November 2012
The separation Between the Dimensions is fading...Evidenced by:
- The shortened time lapse between focused intention and that intention manifesting
- Increasing 'Deja Vous' experiences*
- Collapsing of measured time in dramatic ways, i.e. what used to take (what seemed like) hours, now occurs in what feels like minutes
- And the most fun of all...things disappearing from where you know they were (when looking for them) and then, reappearing when you look in that same place moments later
- *a word about 'deja vous'...the higher dimensions do not measure time and space - everything is occurring simultaneously. A deja vous experience is when we are able to flow into that timeless frequency and access what is happening there. As the delineations between dimensions become less distinct , that flow becomes easier to access.
What My Inner Speaks - October 2012
The space between your Inner and what you perceive as your Outer world is filled with nothing but pure awareness - this here and that there is pure awareness...
- What will you choose to be aware of?
- All human existence has moments of the Light and the Dark...
- Become congruent with your life - the Light and the Dark will be the same...
- At that moment - your Without - will be as your Within... That is Wholeness - that is Oneness...